It’s been a couple months since my last Bluemix Updates blog. But, the team has kept working, and on the eve of Cinco de Mayo I thought it was time to share some great new features and functions that have recently gone live. These include:
- Unveiling of a new and improved Pricing page.
- Introduction of a Labs section in the Bluemix Catalog.
- Overhauled Bluemix Docs, including the ability to leave inline feedback.
- Improvements to SSL certificate support for custom domains.
- Ability to communicate with live IBM representatives via text chat and video chat.
- Addition of Korean to the list of translations for the Bluemix UI and the Bluemix Docs.
- Enhancements to catalog services (e.g., API Management and IBM Insights for Twitter) and boilerplates (e.g., Node-RED).
- Updates to IBM Eclipse Tools for Bluemix.
- Miscellaneous usability improvements and fixed defects.