I’m writing this edition of the blog from Las Vegas as IBM InterConnect 2015 enters its final day. It’s been a great week with lots of exciting news, and I can’t help but reflect how far we’ve come since Bluemix was first announced about a year ago at IBM Pulse. As Bluemix continues to mature and gain momentum, I’m excited to share details about the awesome Bluemix updates that went live in the UI this week:
- Integration of Container and Virtual Machines as first-class citizens in the Dashboard.
- Introduction of a Guided Experience section in the Dashboard to help you get started.
- Addition of new zone pages for Open Architecture, Hybrid Cloud, Watson, and Internet of Things.
- Updated landing/home page.
- Ability to receive billing/usage notifications.
- Capability to purchase third-party service plans.
- Improvements to SSL certificate support for custom domains.
- Miscellaneous usability improvements and squashed bugs.