We’re pleased to announce another round of Bluemix UI updates. This refresh is especially exciting as we welcome IBM® Watson™ services to the Bluemix Catalog. With this addition, you can now rapidly prototype and build cognitive apps in the cloud!
Along with Watson, we’ve made a number of other major improvements since our August release. These include:
- Upgrade of three services from beta to general availability: Business Rules, Delivery Pipeline, and MQ Light
- Update of the Cloud Integration add-on, including the ability to create private services
- Tighter integration of organizations and spaces into the Dashboard
- Addition of blog and Twitter feeds to the Bluemix landing page
- Single sign-on with Bluemix Documentation to provide more personalized sample code snippets
- Numerous usability improvements and bug fixes