As the UI lead for the IBM Bluemix web interface, I've had the chance to write about new functionality as it's been released over the last few months. We've just gone live with our updates for May, so please check out my post on the official Bluemix blog. The updates include:
- Addition of "Bring your Own Buildpack" to the catalog
- Enhanced navigation with collapsible navigation area.
- Improved handling of app-related data changes on the server.
- Refreshed styling of banner, Dashboard header, App/Service Detail headers, and input dialogs.
- Updated documentation.
- Numerous usability improvements and bug fixes.